Pioneer PL-570 Turntable Upgrade

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
it's on the back burner until i finish this 700B which should be about Wednesday. Waiting for the face plate. The Bentley Blue is outta this world.... And, I started another 700 II which of course, is getting WOPL'd and sports a new Chassis from White Oak Audio. And 2 more Series II's waiting in the wings but they will wait in line till somebody is interested in a new amp.

Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
I used the water based Verathane, topped with a coat or three of the varathane wax....
I went to a water base instrument lacquer for my guitars when I became sensitive to the real stuff, six coats in a day sand the next day three or four more coats sand and buff , like glass and very tough. Good looking turntable, nice work WOPL Sniffer.

stetter

Journeyman
I spent two days in the hospital years ago after becoming super sensitive (allergic) to lacquer. Lungs filled up with fluids. Hard way to learn, I always liked using it for wood projects but that was the end of that.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Time for some fun. Been working too hard. Heading to Tucson to see Geoff Tate (Lead singer from Queensryche). Should be a good show.