Phoenix

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I just got 2 emails thanking me for starting Phoenix. Made me smile even though Joel got the money. I think next year will be very good. Right now I'm thinking I may need some friends to work for me. I am working with 3 record labels at the moment and a couple have showed interest. I'm spending alot of time at the computer. We just sold 60 metals to a guy in Japan. We may never be as big as NAC or TDK; but things are happening. The record labels need baby sitters in a way. I stay pretty busy lately.

Carly bought me a real desk yesterday. So I have to work on the sound room today. Sometimes I wonder if I want to get big. We should have the new server in place this week. If I get the house refinanced then my whole check won't be going to my house payment. I get scared at times. There is so much going on. I mean I'm working today with 2 of the record companies. Have to order some shipping supplies. I have to transfer all my stuff over to another computer today. I'm scared mt little laptop will die on me. It has been going strong a long time now

Have A Good Day
Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I hope my contributions will keep you for microwaving Burger King Dec. 25th??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I like microwaved burger king burgers. LOL

Well I'm trying guys . I got a duplicator. So we will be duplicating cassettes. Next step is loading them. Listening to my cassette deck tonight. The last Nak I have I think. LOL The Carver/PL rack is sounding good. Just lost J-card printing gig. The designer couldn't get the templates to work for him. I'm starting to think the heck with printing J-cards. It is a pain in my butt. Just put in a cassette I duped last night. It is a type I TDK D. Not the greatest tape for sure. Doesn't sound to bad for a duped tape done both sides in 30 seconds. I did it from a Type II tape I had in the garage.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I made mine from scratch, trial and error and I have to fill an HP 17 color cartridge to be ready to print.