Phoenix metal tapes

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I have been asked about some metal tapes. They want all I have. I gave them a price. If they agree. Then there will be no more metal tapes from Phoenix. All that will be left is what Joel has.

Will Know more later.

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Most excellent news for you and for Phoenix Tape Company :thumbup: :thumbup:

Glad I have the two you gave me! And that I kept one sealed :thumbup: :D

btw, I've used the other one many times, recorded over and over for tests, and it still sounds wonderful!!

speakerman1

Tagline
I did ask for a pretty large chunk of change for them. LOL If he agrees and I get a Cert. Check they are his. Lock stock and barrel.

Larry

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
speakerman1 said:
I did ask for a pretty large chunk of change for them. LOL If he agrees and I get a Cert. Check they are his. Lock stock and barrel.

Larry
As long as that certified check aint from the "National Bank of Nigeria", cool! :mrgreen:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I feel vindicated. I have a 10-pack of the IVs I kept sealed. I'll make more on those than my mutual funds this past year.

Nando.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
jbeckva said:
speakerman1 said:

Larry
As long as that certified check aint from the "National Bank of Nigeria", cool! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: good one! Hey larry, I gotta bridge out here I'd like to sell ya, it's real famous, worth more than that Brooklyn one :lol:

speakerman1

Tagline
Doc I have found 2 pancakes of MA C-60. They won't sell it to me. Any way just to get the shells Lenco would have to have a 50,000 order from me to restart production. LOL If I found enough metal tape to fill that many shells I would be in hog heaven. LOL I'm not holding my breath trust me. We have been talking for a week now.

Larry