Phase Linear 700B with Black Laser Etched Faceplate

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
You can always pull the amp and say it's no longer available. I believe that's an option on all sales as long as it's done before the auction closes...ask RS1200, he worked for e-bay for years.

TMZ2

Journeyman
Tagline
---
You can always pull the amp and say it's no longer available. I believe that's an option on all sales as long as it's done before the auction closes...ask RS1200, he worked for e-bay for years.
Not sure but from what I have just now did a little reading on I would be charged some fees but I'm not quite sure yet it's hard to read into all this. The wife says sell both and look for another when you can put your time back in the hobby.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I can guarantee you as time goes on a cherry lookin 700 like yours will not be available for what you are going to get for that..

TMZ2

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I can guarantee you as time goes on a cherry lookin 700 like yours will not be available for what you are going to get for that..
Hmmm and the other thing is I don't have any more face plates for the 700
What kind a number do you think this will get ? If my wife wasn't so on me about my audio collection errrr

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
500 tops, but with e-bay ya never know....you could get a couple guys butting heads and do well. Then again, you might already have the top bid...

TMZ2

Journeyman
Tagline
---
500 tops, but with e-bay ya never know....you could get a couple guys butting heads and do well. Then again, you might already have the top bid...
Yep you're probably right and I would like to hold on to it. I guess I'll try some ass kissing with the wife and see where that gets me. I'm glad she's not on the forms...

R1200S

Journeyman
Tagline
Smoke and mirrors baby!
Sorry I missed this thread on Saturday. I was out of town and then digging into the guts of a Cambridge Soundworks, Model 11 yesterday. I snagged for a song!

eBay will let you end a listing for any reason up until the last 12 hours of the listing. At least that's the way it worked a few years ago. You still get charged the listing fees but not the final value fees, which are typically the higher of the two. You could even ask them to refund those fees as the item you were selling "developed a problem" that rendered it unsellable. Since the listing ended with a high bidder, you might still get a negative feedback hit. If you do, be sure to leave a VERY PROFESSIONAL reply to the winning bidders comment. Something like, "Sorry for the no sale, customized items sometimes have issues."

I agree with everyone else, keep that bad boy!! It's the prettiest 700B I've ever seen!

TMZ2

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Yep it's sold the wife is on me about a lot of my gear and wants me to let some of it go. She's probably right got quite a bit of stuff and I do got to keep her happy.
If any you guys are on Instagram I have a lot of pictures up username Marantz19
Thanks