PHASE LINEAR 700 II AMP AND 3500 II PREAMP

Emotiva13

New Around These Parts
@ Bob: Yesterday, Nick of The Turntable Shop called me. The prospective buyer for the Sutherland Engineering 20/20 phono preamp didn't buy it, so it's still available. However, the Marantz SLT 12 linear tracking turntable is set aside for me for the next time I'm in. Nick serviced the Dual 701 turntable, I brought in, so it's ready for pick up. I passed on the Jumetite CR 610 speakers @ $2500.

Here are pictures of them:

View attachment 68354
View attachment 68355
View attachment 68356
View attachment 68357
View attachment 68358
View attachment 68359

These speaakers were built in Vancouver, B.C., Canada and a few patents are held by the engineer who designed them. I was able to contact one of the co-workers who built the speakers to get more info on them.

Nando.
Hi, I have been looking for a pair of Jumetite speakers I'm probably too late but can you give me a phone number of where you saw these. Thank you very much Michael

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Sorry, those speakers sold not long after my post in reference to them.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I contacted Ted Hobrough by email back in August 2022 regarding technical data sheets on the Jumetite Type CR-610 speakers. I had an intial response from Ted , who asked for the serial # of the speakers, but nothing after that.

Nando.

Emotiva13

New Around These Parts
I contacted Ted Hobrough by email back in August 2022 regarding technical data sheets on the Jumetite Type CR-610 speakers. I had an intial response from Ted , who asked for the serial # of the speakers, but nothing after that.

Nando.
I speak with Ted almost weekly, once again I truly appreciate the info. If ever you happen across another pair please keep me in mind. Kind regards
Michael