Phase Linear 500 manual

Cajunmech

New Around These Parts
HI everyone, just joined!
I wanted to build a vintage system for my wife. She has soooo many album's. So she has a Technique turntable, I bought on Ebay a set of Bose series V 901 speakers. And now a Phase Linear 5000 tuner. Where can I find an instruction manual for this? I am green when it comes to setting up audio systems, so I am asking for all the help I can find. It looks like I cannot connect a turntable to this receiver, am I correct in that assessment?

What else do I need to get the turntable operating within a system? Can I use this receiver for that and listen to FM radio stations?

Thanks to any and all that read my posts!

Cajunmech

New Around These Parts
Should I return this and get a receiver? Thats what I thought I was buying. Its obvious I don't what the heck I am doing. I am just trying to build a simple system, just need some guidance. My mistake on buying just a tuner.

62vauxhall

Veteran and General Yakker
Up a mountain between Castlegar & Nelson, BC
Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
If you want AM/FM radio reception, then a receiver. If that's of no consequence, then an integrated amplifer. As long as either has a dedicated Phono input. Vintage components will almost certinly be so equipped but more modern ones, a phono input might be absent.

EDIT: And FWIW, those Bose 901 speakers will dictate to some degree, what amplification you require. Did the Bose 901 EQ box come with them?