phase linear 400

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
No for real, send it to Lee for site maintenance and I will ship to you. Send it after you receive it. PM me an address.
dont understand....your instructions....i am old and slow...
what are you sending to laatsch??
i presume the second a is silent too??
you can just email me...i sent address...and i will send you the info...
but, it could take 3 weeks to a month...i would rather pay before i get it...
heck, i could die or something...or maybe the sniff could send his hit man????

gene french

Tagline
I vote you send the payment, whatever you want to Lee for site maintenance
ah....you dont want the money....you want i send to mr laatsch....the second a silent...
i can do that...or what ever you desire....
"your wish is my command...."
(i hope the sniff is payiing attention....

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
The Sniff may get pissed if we keep on fucking with him. lol. Naw this is what I would like to do. PM laatsch55 (Lee) and send him 40.00 50.00 bucks whatever you think its worth and I will ship it to you. If you have already sent me a PM with your address we are golden brother.

gene french

Tagline
well, we always say....
better to be pi**ed off....than pi**ed on...
i think the sniff has a great sense of humor...
and i remind him of his dad...
i hope anyway....lol

mr laatsch with the second a silent....please pm me your pay pal or an address and i can send you 12 bucks...
lol

vsat88...tell me how much the freight is and i will add it to the other 12 bucks...
thank you kind sir...

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Nah, no freight charge on items under $50.00 US. "We aim to please" You could send me one of those big fat Costa cigars though.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
You are confused as to what kind of cigar I want.. LOL !! Naw, I don't do that any more. Had all I could stand. Coffee, hell I drink that in my sleep.

gene french

Tagline
costa rica is #3 in the world for coffee....
they have some fantastic coffee....
kramer was after the cubans....lol
the coffee we drink here is 40 bucks per kilo...
i am cheap...but, that is one pleasure (besides music) that we afford ourselves!!!
we make it one cup at a time with an expresso machine...we buy the beans and grind our own...
out front we have 4 coffee plants...and maria will process them for our own private coffee....
but, it is a fairly lengthy process....maybe 2 or 3 times a year....

ABebar

Journeyman
Hey! I made it back okay. No interactions with los federales in mexico thankfully!
That's really cool of you VSAT! You're a stand-up guy. Lee - you need to verify that Gene keeps his word ;-)
Valerie is alive and well! I did end up pairing her with an SVS SB-2000 pro sub because I wasn't happy with the low end punch that I was getting out of these 8x 6.5" polk mid-bass drivers. The cabinet has two passive 10" radiators, but it just wasn't authoritative enough for me. The sub took care of that problem real quick. Sounds incredible now. Best setup I've ever owned for sure.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Hey! I made it back okay. No interactions with los federales in mexico thankfully!
That's really cool of you VSAT! You're a stand-up guy. Lee - you need to verify that Gene keeps his word ;-)
Valerie is alive and well! I did end up pairing her with an SVS SB-2000 pro sub because I wasn't happy with the low end punch that I was getting out of these 8x 6.5" polk mid-bass drivers. The cabinet has two passive 10" radiators, but it just wasn't authoritative enough for me. The sub took care of that problem real quick. Sounds incredible now. Best setup I've ever owned for sure.
What you running SDA's ??

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Oh shid cancel the go fund me!