Phase Linear 400 Series Two New Black Lasered Faceplate

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
I had Tony make some 700 series ll some for me if any one wants one Pm me. They are silk screen silver
I did not order the 400 plates. I was not expecting to see these either.

I have had some plates made in black with silver lettering which I have for sale ( not Clair Bros) I got 700 Clair made for me and these will not be sold.

When hen I first ordered from Tony he required me to sent a plate to be scanned and I paid to for the cut program and silk screens like Perry did. The plates are in stock form and thickness

I got plates made for my use after trying to buy them
After asking Perry for plates, which he would not sell, I asked Tony to make some like Perry had in gold when I first contacted him months ago. He said he would not supply and that I must send samples to him. After about $200 of set up and shipping costs I got the first order made. My plates are thicker than the Clair and have rounded corners. Tony has also told me he will not make this shape or style for others. I am counting on his word on this and I think the matter is now put to rest about Clair Bros plates after talking to him today.

If if someone wants a black plate like to posted they will be for sale.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I did not order the 400 plates. I was not expecting to see these either.

I have had some plates made in black with silver lettering which I have for sale ( not Clair Bros) I got 700 Clair made for me and these will not be sold.

When hen I first ordered from Tony he required me to sent a plate to be scanned and I paid to for the cut program and silk screens like Perry did. The plates are in stock form and thickness

I got plates made for my use after trying to buy them
After asking Perry for plates, which he would not sell, I asked Tony to make some like Perry had in gold when I first contacted him months ago. He said he would not supply and that I must send samples to him. After about $200 of set up and shipping costs I got the first order made. My plates are thicker than the Clair and have rounded corners. Tony has also told me he will not make this shape or style for others. I am counting on his word on this and I think the matter is now put to rest about Clair Bros plates after talking to him today.

If if someone wants a black plate like to posted they will be for sale.
So he did make you Clair 700 series II faceplates.... It does not matter if they are thick, thin or otherwise.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I'm about as lost on this as on Brexit...que what?

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
We were just discussing doing a serial number register for the Clair 700's. Can we count on you to add your serial numbers?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
And behind the serial number I would indicate whether it was ORIGINAL or WOPL'D....

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
He says if I want to get them out of circulation, I should buy them... WTF again. I guess if nobody cares.... Whatever

Last edited:

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Summary of our conversation:

bonzoro999: [TABLE="class: device-width, width: 600, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: wrapText"]
So now we are going to have bogus Clair 400's floating out there too?????

shelleyshopshop [TABLE="class: device-width, width: 600, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="class: device-width, align: left"]
[TR]
Not sure quite what you mean but yes I do have one of these left out of two so I guess if someone does not want it "floating around out there" they could purchase it and keep it for themselves I guess that's all I could suggest thank you.

bonzoro999: [TABLE="class: device-width, width: 600, align: center"]
[TR]
That's wrong and you know it. It hurts the hobby when you do this. Quit being butt hurt and take them down and get the bogus ones back. It's the right thing to do.

shelleyshopshop [TABLE="class: device-width, width: 600, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="class: device-width, align: left"]
[TR]
Not sure what you mean about any of that but like I've told everyone that has been sending me messages for more phase linear plates I no longer make any fees when your plates whatsoever I have one 400 series 2 left and I have two 400 I guess they're called series one. After those three are gone they're all gone thank you

[TABLE="class: device-width, width: 600, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: secondary-headline"][h=1]New message to: shelleyshopshop[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viewing-problem-block"][TABLE="class: device-width, width: 600"]
[TR]
[TD="class: wrapText, width: 100%"][h=3]You know damn well what I mean. You made Clair faceplates and sold them to NON CLAIR amp guys. Quit with the "I'm not sure what you mean". You know damn well what I mean. Now we got to worry about counterfeit amps. You owe some apologies. You might want to start with the guys on Phoenix and try to get the bogus ones back. It's all about the buck with you aint it? That's bad business and you know it.
[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]