Perfect Preamp 2000 Series Two

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
So I recently joined the after picking up a 2000 Series Two to run my Nikko Alpha II amp. Originally used a Sansui 555A but it just didn't sound right to me then used my Harman Kardon 730 Twin receiver which warmed the amp up much nicer but it doesn't have a very good phono section. Picked up this PL 2000 very reasonably priced and staying with it and now wanting to find a PL amplifier to join up with the Nikko, so we'll see where it goes.
Also I once found a picture of a Phase Linear T-Shirt design of 4 Mice each facing different directions but have lost it, I believe it came from this site but if anyone knows of the design and has a pic or where it is on the web a little help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I had an HK 930 I gave as a wedding present later, damned thing sounds like a V-8, it was heavenly.

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Thanks, I can wire a house or car but stereo equipment just confuses me so getting to read what can be accomplished by the knowing amazes me. My PL 2000 II will need some work soon, a little weak on one channel but it still impresses me.
The 930 is a great one for sure, unfortunately when they built the 730 they changed the phono board design, it didn't work...
https://audiokarma.org/forums/index...-kardon-730-phono-stage.769186/#post-10517496