Pay what you want

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
About like Christmas in July (I buy a preesnt or two for then AND my birthday)!

You can sniff new tapes and get sorta drunk too and pretend it's the office party... :lol:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I'm packing today. I had to jury rig my internet to get on line. I hope you guys will be happy. Only one person is getting a Denon. LOL. There will be tapes you didn't ask for in your boxes. I hope you enjoy.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Hi Guys
Everything is packed up will be shipping tomorrow. Who wants a box of URs for free. I used them as fillers and still have more left.

I need everyone who bought tapes to PM their address.

Larry

speakerman1 said:
Hi Guys
Everything is packed up will be shipping tomorrow. Who wants a box of URs for free. I used them as fillers and still have more left.

I need everyone who bought tapes to PM their address.

Larry

If I have a box being sent out I'll take the UR's.

orange

Tagline
That sounds fair, if nobody else wanted any.

I don't. Send them to Nevada for Mr. Everything :)

speakerman1

Tagline
Hi Guys
My other computer is still down because of the floor. It has my postage acct. on it. I will send as soon as I can. Everybody got URs but web. And I still have more left so I'll send those to Paul. Now everyone has 2 boxes; but Sam/
Thanks
Larry

orange

Tagline
My mailcarrier said it was heavy and I believed her but it was Capital H Heavy : )

About 150 (over 80% Fuji Dr-II), Memorex CD2, 80s, current and European Maxell UR, one chrome Supertape, SXC GX and one Maxell MX100. Three different XLII's, 1990s and Man in the Chairs.

Even a Philips SQ-I (full paper cassette label)!

Okay, Larry, I'm pretty happy indeed and waiting for the check to pay you.

Has anybody else received their package yet?

Attachments

speakerman1

Tagline
orange said:
My mailcarrier said it was heavy and I believed her but it was Capital H Heavy : )

About 150 (over 80% Fuji Dr-II), Memorex CD2, 80s, current and European Maxell UR, one chrome Supertape, SXC GX and one Maxell MX100. Three different XLII's, 1990s and Man in the Chairs.

Even a Philips SQ-I (full paper cassette label)!

Okay, Larry, I'm pretty happy indeed and waiting for the check to pay you.

Has anybody else received their package yet?
I'm glad you are happy. My sound room looks so much better.. Did everyone else get their tapes? If so are you happy with what you got. If not I'll fix it some way. I still have some left. LOL

I already had the boxes full when I found more. Then I was cleaning up yesterday and found more. LOL
Larry

orange

Tagline
My sound rooms are starting to shape up well also.

I only wish it were easier to post pictures here. I got to just THREE and I have about 15-20. I was going too compound them into a few montage images. I have some progress shots of the gear setup as well. I had some RCA cabling to do but had to call it a night...mostly getting thedecks and an EQ in then running the speaker wiring to the side and back etc speakers.

Attachments

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
I received my tapes yesterday also. No disappointment here, I received Fuji ZII, and TDK SA, Sony UX Pro, miscellaneous TDK And Maxell and BASF Tapes and many many other tapes. :D

Thanks Carla, ahhh I mean Larry. :cheers:

orange

Tagline
Larry, I have not forgotten about you.

I will get the money order in the mailbox MONDAY (the other check comes then) Earlier if Social Security greases Andy Hamilton's palm as such.

orange

Tagline
I have sent the last payment out of 2 now and that totals $100.

At the 153 or 4 tapes I received that equals around $0.65 each and I would have sent the whole dollar per each if I could have. They were certainly worth at least that much.

What I liked so much was suddenly having not FIFTY but over TWO HUNRDED (well over) and having an extremely robust supply that I can fall back on for some time.

Your generosity and caring is awesome, Larry. I am truly indebted,

Orange

speakerman1

Tagline
Hi
Thanks for the kind words Orange. It is all good. Karma has a way of looking out for those who try to understand all people. Take care my friend.
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
I'm laughing right now. I probably shouldn't be; but I think it is funny. If you see me out on the corner with a cup in my hand and dark sunglasses please give cheerfully. I'm sorry I'm cracking up here. If I ever ask the members here to pay to have the privilege of my company. Send Jerry to my house and shoot me. Sorry I probably shouldn't be poking fun at it. I'm sorry I think it is funny. If you guess what I'm talking about please take no offense. I think it is funny. If you want to know why I think it is funny. PM me and I will tell you.

Larry

orange

Tagline
speakerman1 said:
I'm laughing right now. I probably shouldn't be; but I think it is funny. If you see me out on the corner with a cup in my hand and dark sunglasses please give cheerfully. I'm sorry I'm cracking up here. If I ever ask the members here to pay to have the privilege of my company. Send Jerry to my house and shoot me. Sorry I probably shouldn't be poking fun at it. I'm sorry I think it is funny. If you guess what I'm talking about please take no offense. I think it is funny. If you want to know why I think it is funny. PM me and I will tell you.

Larry
You saw what the government has been paying for your pills?

You needed vacuum control for the cassette loader and had a "Eureka" moment?

The college girl that delivered the pizza just qualified for Last Comic Standing?

orange

Tagline
Oh, THAT.

Like I told them, I've given more than 30 scans, buy from a member often and I offered some Infinity grilles and hardware, maybe a couple mids to help a new guy from Canada tweak his new speakers, probably for postage.

I'm gonna try to get 6 UX-Pros from a member in Washington State next month too, if I can.

There is still an auction with a good tension arm and roller that should be correct for my A-2340 that I have likely missed. Severak RMGI 1200' 7" just went for 9.99 ea with 1 bid and a really cool BASF mastering reel, with one use is 8.50 pounds in the SE UK.

All incidental to looking though my saved searches that closed. just showed up.

I was surprised that the BIN with a nice looking roller and what looks like my right tension arm didb't sell, relisted and the seller with TWO Sony VPH-722 CRT projector remote boxes relisted as well as I've had an RM-1272 IR/wired controller for a long time, and I have a fully repaired VPH-1044Q projector. Another 11 days.

Do I sound like Eeyore sometimes?

Oh, bother.