Pay what you want

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Within reason plus shipping. I'll take pics in a bit. I have a couple hundred cassettes I'm tired of looking at. Tell me what you want a give me a price and it is yours. I just want them gone. There are a few rare ones in the bunch I think.

Got some things to do then I'll take pics.

Larry

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
speakerman1 said:
Within reason plus shipping. I'll take pics in a bit. I have a couple hundred cassettes I'm tired of looking at. Tell me what you want a give me a price and it is yours. I just want them gone. There are a few rare ones in the bunch I think.

Got some things to do then I'll take pics.

Larry
OK you tweeked my interest what do you have ,,Those Denon HD8s you sent me a while back were top notch

speakerman1

Tagline
LOL ok I like the idea of a bidding war. I have UX-PROS, Fujis ZII, DRII. Sony SR 100s, Akai GX 90s. I swear I'll get to the pics today. I'm almost done with my deck and have started the garage. So I will post pics today. I just want them gone. No Denons will be sold. Sorry
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Here are just some pics. The Napas will be for sale after all tapes are sold. Quantity I don't know. So ask. I just have a bunch. I have some Phoenix metals too. I have URs.

Attachments

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You have a PM, Larry.

speakerman1

Tagline
Rex Everything said:
[quote="Web Police":2ur23jgm]Based on the pics my accountant has authorized me to go to $75. :mrgreen:

Damn...Makin' it tough on a n00b to build a stash.

Guess I'll have to go looking for that thrift store score :happy11:[/quote:2ur23jgm]
Rex
Just pic what you want and PM me an offer. Some are gone. I have to many to list the quantity.
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Web Police said:
Based on the pics my accountant has authorized me to go to $75. :mrgreen:
Hi Web
So you want me to send you what I think is worth 75.00. LOL I'm not kidding you make me a reasonable offer for the tapes and they are yours. I'm not looking for ebay prices. I know what I spent. I'm not even thinking that. Heck I'll sell all the Denons for the right offer. I just found more of them yesterday.

I'll tell you what. Type II 1-2.00 Metals 3-5.00 URs 0.25 each.

Larry

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
speakerman1 said:
Hi Web
So you want me to send you what I think is worth 75.00.

Larry

I'd probably just send you the funds and let you pick out the tapes lol. I have tapes coming out of my ears so I really don't need anymore. That is why my accountant thinks I am crazy. :cherry:

orange

Tagline
That could be the case, but I really like your dog. Crazy can slip by.

speakerman1

Tagline
Web Police said:
speakerman1 said:
Hi Web
So you want me to send you what I think is worth 75.00.

Larry

I'd probably just send you the funds and let you pick out the tapes lol. I have tapes coming out of my ears so I really don't need anymore. That is why my accountant thinks I am crazy. :cherry:
LOL Web
My accountant had a big smile when I said I'm selling all the tapes I don't use. I must have been nuts to buy all of these. If I had to give advice to anyone starting out. Find a tape you like. Try to find it in large quantities so you get it cheaper. If you aren't a collector you don't need all the different kinds of tapes. Don't get me wrong I have made a few friends who are tape dealers. I haven't bought any in awhile. My biggest piece of advice is don't become a tape maker and think you will get rich. LMAO I know my one dealer is probably wondering if I died. Sounds like I'm dealing drugs. LMAO.

I have rolls of R2R tape I don't even know what it is. I haven't even played my R2R in at least a year. I'm not even sure it works. I have the DBX in the garage to get all the decks and the R2R so I can use it on one system. Selling these tapes may be opening another endeavor. I'm sitting here shaking my head. My Dr. must have me pegged I am crazy. I even have more Denons than I'll use in a life time. I found more yesterday.

Audio what a great life. Now I'm building a tape deck. Maybe I should have stuck with speakers. You guys know I'm just goofing around. Sure I am. LOL

Larry

orange

Tagline
The point would be that if you love speakers you still have to fix all the other crap to enjoy them :lol:

Fortunately I use it and I'm doing about what you spoke of. since I will have two decent Teacs (one 4 channel) soon and a portable Sony cassette with Dolby to use for supplementing video I can hope I am on the right track.

speakerman1

Tagline
Hi Guys and thanks. All the tapes are gone. But the URs I'll sell them for 0.10 each. Or I may just use them for box stuffing instead of bubble wrap. So you may get URs in your boxes. I just hope you guys like what you get.
Thanks
Larry