OK Heres the Deal

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I have a bunch of decks I gotta clear out. Pioneer, HK I forget what all. They all have new belts. If you want them just pay shipping. Some work some don't. There won't be any Naks or Yamahas. Well maybe 1 or 2 yamahas. This isn't a pick and choose it is all or nothing. They have to go I need room.

Let me know
Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Matt does that with tapes.

All together is FREIGHT, more or less.

I've got two dozen non-working/need belts decks already and I need another shed less than to more more gear already.

At least my dad is okay.

speakerman1

Tagline
orange said:
Matt does that with tapes.

All together is FREIGHT, more or less.

I've got two dozen non-working/need belts decks already and I need another shed less than to more more gear already.

At least my dad is okay.
Who is Matt. Don't know no stinking Matt. I don't care if it is broken up or not. I don't have the time to list them all. I just have to get them gone. I have 3 boxes in my living room of stock and about 15 in my sound room. It is winter and I brought my scooter in. It is hard to get in my chemical cabinet. I don't want to throw them away. I hate listing in the other forum. Would rather give to someone in here.

Larry

PS I have 2 Dual TTs also

speakerman1

Tagline
Ok I'm in a bad spot right now. There are 4 HKs a B&O and a Luxman and a Newer Yamaha. I need them gone. One way or another I have to clear shelves. I also have Akai and Aiwa wooden cases. Jerry has one of the decks the case goes to. And 2 Dual TTS. I have belts in my drawer for decks. Let me know the model numbers and I'll see if I have them. I have to get this stuff out of here

Also for sell a DC power supply and a W&F meter. Can't get to them to say the brands. I think the power supply is up to 30VDC. Make me an offer.

Larry

Taking scooter out today. So I will take pics of the meter and the PSU.

Larry

orange

Tagline
You have a PM but you're going fast enough on the other stuff Craig Breedlove is pissed :lol:

speakerman1

Tagline
orange said:
You have a PM but you're going fast enough on the other stuff Craig Breedlove is pissed :lol:
Who is Craig?

Who ever is mad oh well. I just got my refi and I'm sending paperwork. I got some things done yesterday. Nothing packed and your list I'll have to print it. Did you hit the motherload?

Larry

Styx I have a Luxman left and maybe a broken B&O 8000. With patch cords unless they slid under my freezer.

Now is everyones PMs answered?

Larry

orange

Tagline
World land speed record holder (Spirit Of America)

Remember the Beach Boys song?

1960s at Bonneville.

A lot of that stuff is .25 a piece or not much and shouldn't up too high.