Oak Island new season.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Hey now Netflix has me watching Sherlock Holmes and the English BBC really does some nice TV work. It is kind of hard to understand this guys thought process as it is like a computer but he is suppose to be a genius. I have to say it does have you trying to follow the story line that is easy to get lost on.

mlucitt

Veteran and General Yakker
Hey now Netflix has me watching Sherlock Holmes and the English BBC really does some nice TV work. It is kind of hard to understand this guys thought process as it is like a computer but he is suppose to be a genius. I have to say it does have you trying to follow the story line that is easy to get lost on.
That series does have some good writers.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
You could say that for Magnum PI but from another direction. The rich side. Rockford was always on the poor side it would seem. His car was the high part of the program but that was written that way- not like Columbo's car. Why didn't Columbo have a better car with a Lieutenants pay? Seems strange that he drove around a junker.

George S.

In one episode of Columbo some young rich couple were making fun of his car and Columbo stated he really liked his "classic" car, that it was special, and French! A Peugeot. I road in one once, it was very different and unique.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
I rode in one too some years ago- reminded me of a fancy go cart. It was certainly not a new item at the time and was probably considered a junker but people call my car a junker when it works perfectly fine just because it was from 2006. Hey a lot of the new stuff they have out is lower grade than what was in the past and even Jeeps are not what they used to be. Too much Chinese junk in them- how does one have 6 brake jobs in only 55,000 miles? I can tell you- junk brake system design and there should be a class action for this alone. In the next 5 years Tesla will probably sell me a car if I am still driving. Then things can be found out that make ground cars obsolete if they would stop hiding all this advanced technology that is in their hands since the 50's.

George S.

Yeah, I drive a 94 Chevy Lumina minivan. Living in the rust belt those plastic side panels and fiberglass doors are golden. Lots of Rust-Oleum paint underneath and yearly spraying with Fluid Film rustproofing works. Too bad the clear coat is pretty much gone. Oh well, maybe a project for next summer or not!