Norelco Philips Shavers...

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Who's a diehard loyal user of a Norelco 3-head rotary shaver ?

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
AYE .... bought one in 1980, used it till it gave up the ghost in 2008 .... Went out and bought a new one ...
Interesting question

BlazeES

Tagline
---
You were supposed to be a diehard loyalist... I'm not sure you convinced me... :laughing8:

I do product evaluations for all kinds of stuff. I did a trial run with it for about a week and did my review. I'm a diehard Braun guy though; prefer linear.
But this thing does give a nice, close Norelco shave. That's for sure. It has a Q-charger wireless charging platform, big LCD display and pretty nice travel case.
No cooties. My wife has professional blade sterilizing liquids so whoever gets it - gets a hygienically clean set of blades.

Last edited:

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
I see ..... I was waiting for the gaff ... tried a remington linear once and didnt care for it. norelco is all i've used since the first one .... My evaluation .....
Its quick, does a good job, not alot of BS

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Dang they have been around awhile! I received one as a gift when I went off to college in 1972.
But now it's Merkur safety razors & brush soap for me. ( & Styptic pencil) Heh..Heh
If you test a double edge blade safety razor or soap & decide to give away.........I'm your huckleberry.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I use the 10/$1 stuff with the white strips at the $1 store. Shaving cream is faster but that strip does actually work.