Newbie Here

Sea

New Around These Parts
Hello All. Kingman invited me to join here. As a long time Carver enthusiast, I own way too much Craver gear and a few Sunfire pieces. So far I have resisted a journey down the Phase Linear rabbit hole. I am also sea on the two Carver forums. I have carved out a sort of niche rebuilding Carver ribbon drivers. A few years ago Bob Carver helped me through the process of having a suitable replacement ribbon material manufactured. Thank you for allowing me to join in here.

I have recently had some Carver Audio decorative throws made for interested parties on the Carver forums and Facebook groups. Someone suggested that perhaps there might be some interest here in a Phase Linear version. I will post something in the accessories forum soon.

Thanks again for having me.

Ed (sea)
IMG_0616(1).JPG

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Greetings Ed, welcome to the show! Hey couldn't help but notice the wall behind the throw you have. By chance was that a cedar homes kit? The old man (still kicking at 73) actually built his retirement home up in WV starting with one of those. By the time he sold it after my mother passed, it was quite a "compound" as he never stopped adding this deck, that addition, and even a little fishing shack down near his pond.

Anywhoo.. enjoy your stay. :thumbright:

Sea

New Around These Parts
Not sure of the manufacturer but it is one of the cabins at Watershed Resort in Bryson City NC. It was taken during Carverfest several years ago.