Newbie from Michigan

SAWDUST

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Just wanted to say Hi, I'm just another old guy that loves music, I found this site doing a Google Search so I joined :headbang:

Amos

Last edited:

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Welcome from a former 'Winter Wonderland' native. Born at Ypsilanti 1954. Moved to Interlochen 1975 & left the great white north for good in 86.
Lots of knowledge to soak up here at Phoenix. I'm just getting started myself.

Brad

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Welcome Sir Sawdust!!! Pretty laidback here and we champion thread crapping and being a quintessential smart ass....have fun.....we do!!!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Nice to see you join our forum. Judging by your avatar, maybe the relevant question might have been:
What are you missing and not what have you got.

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I'm still after a CT-F950 and my bench computer amp setup is TX/SA-6500 II, have two SX-D700s to work on and I need to clean the controls on my SA-8800. To break the monotony I have a Sansui 3300 in the bedroom, and Sony, Sanyo integrateds.

And see? I knew Google was good for more than finding dirty pictures!

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
Welcome aboard, SAWDUST. Your avatar makes me shudder. I had a close call this summer with my tablesaw. My finger made contact with the blade. I can still feel it!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Beautiful gear, SAWDUST. And you built the cabinets for the gear? I'm also a Pioneer enthusiast. A few of us here run Pioneer components circa 70's to the 90's.

Nando.

finebar4

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Welcome aboard!!!! Native from Alpena.....live in Denver.....happen to be in Port Huron this morning for work......I get around :blob6::headbang: Hang out awhile.....lot to learn around here.

SAWDUST

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Beautiful gear, SAWDUST. And you built the cabinets for the gear? I'm also a Pioneer enthusiast. A few of us here run Pioneer components circa 70's to the 90's.

Nando.
Thank you Sir, I did build solid walnut cabinets for all my spec gear finished them last year they make my Pioneer separates look like standalone pieces I'm happy how they turned out , and one more thing I do have all my fingers but the bandage is is real.

Last edited: