Newbie Ellisonb

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Sorry if it took me a while... I work in front of a computer all day so when I finally get home I have to warm up the system, play some tunes, reassess my speaker placement, tweak my connections, play test tones off the Stereophile Test CD looking for room flaws, go back and play stuff I really like, call Fishoz to talk stereo, then finally go online.

Glad to be here! Hope to learn a lot.
Going through that kinda Rigg-a-maroll every night would be lame.... test tones? Room flaws???? Shit, if i worried about that stuff I wouldn't have time to WOPL. You need to get one of those relaxation tapes.

Ellisonb

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Welcome Ellisonb to Phoenix. I love your avatar babe delicately clutching your vinyl. Here's a welcome Nav babe - I hear that she is a delicate clutcher.
Thanks for the welcome Nav Babe! Like I mentioned, I'm not online all the time so I hope no one thinks the delay in responding is from lack of interest. My bud FIshoz sings Phoenix's praises highly.

Ellisonb

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Going through that kinda Rigg-a-maroll every night would be lame.... test tones? Room flaws???? Shit, if i worried about that stuff I wouldn't have time to WOPL. You need to get one of those relaxation tapes.
Nah -- I was just exaggerating. That stuff comes out once or twice a year when I get the itch. But life does have a way with interfering with the time better spent spinning tunes...

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
I guess my immediate problem is how to keep the quarter on top of the headshell? I tried gum but that just dries up and the quarter falls off...
Well, in all my years online, in many forums, this ranks as one of the best 1st questions!! Dude, welcome to Phoenix :twisted:, I like your sense of humor, even if your choice in friends is a bit lacking :iconbiggrin:

the stumiester bows, a dainty curtsie, pinkies extended :eek: