New To The Phoenix Group

Cafe944

Journeyman
Steve's business is in Newbery Park - real close by. IIRC Audio Dave knows him and has a killer setup designed by Steve in his auto. It truly is a small world.
NavLinear Your Avatar Photo Almost Looks As Good As My Citation One PreAmp...LOL Where Do You Get All Those Hot Pictures:hello1:

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
NavLinear Your Avatar Photo Almost Looks As Good As My Citation One PreAmp...LOL Where Do You Get All Those Hot Pictures:hello1:
Your preamp is nice looking butt... :wink:

It's a dedication - I'm held to real high standards here. I get blasted if I post a substandard photo so I do my best to come up with nice ones. Ron thought my last avatar had a flat ass - butt the current one meets his expectations. :laughing7:

Cafe944

Journeyman

It's a dedication - I'm held to real high standards here. I get blasted if I post a substandard photo so I do my best to come up with nice ones. Ron thought my last avatar had a flat ass - butt the current one meets his expectations. :laughing7:
The Phoenix Group Is Great....Not Just Audio:hello1:

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars

Hell yes, I may need that one myself saved. She is my fave so far beside the fantasy beauty. Notice under by avatar the respect for Nav's avatars. He is the only person I know that has a thread just devoted to them!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Damn, we haven't given Jose "Cave" priveledges!!! We'll cure that right quick...

Des_Lab

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Hmmm. I found it and went in and didn't see anything. I take it that's a private section.