New, no warranty, DON'T CARE!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
The Pioneer UKP-7600 AM/FM stereo manually tuned, maunally set 5 preset Supertuner II with loudness, cassette featuring autoreverse and Music Search. With it are a pair of Pioneer TS-1044K thin-mount 4" two way speakers.

NEW. This is what the Ontario, Canada eBay seller sahand0 has been selling, along with new in box SX-D7000, D5000, JVCs and other new in box Canadian stereo gear items from the 1980s.

This is the first new Pioneer gear I've ever owned. All else was used or refurbished,[attachment=14:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (1).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=13:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (2).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=12:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (3).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=11:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (4).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=10:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (5).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=9:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (7).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=8:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (9).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=7:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (14).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=6:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (3).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=5:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (15).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=4:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (16).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=3:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (18).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=2:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (19).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g][attachment=1:3cbb993g]Vintage Pioneer Unboxing! (20).JPG[/attachment:3cbb993g]

Attachments

orange

Tagline
Drumroll....... :mrgreen:[attachment=1:33wu5t4b]The Beginning.JPG[/attachment:33wu5t4b][attachment=0:33wu5t4b]THE END.JPG[/attachment:33wu5t4b]

Attachments

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Steven,

Why do you do this: post pictures of gear you just received and not have the courtesy to publicly mention the member who made it possible for you to have it all. I think I know who that member might be, and he is one of the most helpful and kind-hearted members around. I don't mean to embarrass you, Steven, but it's poor manners to do this repeatedly.

Nando.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Elite-ist said:
Steven,

Why do you do this: post pictures of gear you just received and not have the courtesy to publicly mention the member who made it possible for you to have it all. I think I know who that member might be, and he is one of the most helpful and kind-hearted members around. I don't mean to embarrass you, Steven, but it's poor manners to do this repeatedly.

Nando.
Now now... take it easy here... :cheers:

Actually he did - http://forums.phxaudiotape.com/post30990.html#p30990

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Steven, are you going to mount it on your handlebars, or did uncle Lee send a vehicle your way? :cyclops:

Good looking stereo though. :cheers:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
jbeckva said:
Elite-ist said:
Steven,

Nando.
Now now... take it easy here... :cheers:

Actually he did - http://forums.phxaudiotape.com/post30990.html#p30990
You are right Jerry. I'm sorry Steven and Lee for assuming that thanks hadn't been given. I didn't think to look elsewhere on the forum for the usual place to look, the Trade Feedback sub-forum. I, only, embarrassed myself.

It is a great looking Pioneer unit... one that would be difficult to find NOS. Congratulations on the purchase!

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Web Police said:
Steven, are you going to mount it on your handlebars, or did uncle Lee send a vehicle your way? :cyclops:

Good looking stereo though. :cheers:
If you recall the posts I made ealier of that Rollfast bike, you might remember the 70s-early 80s Honda fairing I did up with gold pinstriping and a red Rollfast logo decal (it has a yellow window sticker shaped like a boot--from a Boise, Idaho FM radio station of the period, country but better known for rock now)?

I'm building a box to hold the stereo, speakers, hold the battery and cover/enclose the back of the fairing so that the horn and lights stay dry.

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
I really like the old style of analog car stereo, in my Jeep that was the only thing tha would work, once even the slightest moisture gets on the digital stuff it is junk.

I have my analog Supertuner from back in the day, had it in my El Camino, is now in my jon boat exposed to the elemnts all the time, the radio still works well, the tape deck alas threw the belt years ago.

Good luck with your Supertuner, I hope you get the same years of pleasure from yours as I have mine. This is actually the third boat it has been in.

Jim

glemon

New Around These Parts
Love it, what are the rated watts per channel on this, I NEED something like that for my old car, thanks, Greg

orange

Tagline
The eBay seller's ID is sahand0 in Ontario, Canada. Look at his listings, there is an SX-D7000 new currently open and they've staggered the NOS stuff pretty well.

orange

Tagline
You're in luck as there is another UKP-7600 like mine, a UKP-4200, the same TS-101044K slim mount 4" two-ways I have, another different Pioneer pair, fairly rare CT-F555 fluroscan cassette, an SG with mic, SX-D7000 and a lot of nice JVCs of all types.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-UKP-760 ... 0764594008

And a used KP-500 underdash with the round dial like my uncle had in his Pinto (he also had a Yaesu mobile amateur radio transceiver and the full glass hatch with a red and white graphics and appearance package so it was cool). NEEDS WORK-CASSETTE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-PIONEER ... 0634409192

Sounds pretty neat all around!

glemon

New Around These Parts
I saw it, am bidding on it, I had a KP5500 (if I remember right) bought new way back when, got stolen. Shhh about the auction, don't want the whole world bidding on it.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
If someone shows an interest in an auction around here usually the rest slowly back away.

orange

Tagline
We won't mess it up but the rest of the world will probably get you up to $90 Canadian.

orange

Tagline
That looks an awful lot the used one I used in the 90s, with a KRACO plate or something.

If you had to you could take a button to a custom shop but if you search by finding a auto parts yard they often save radios of OEM types and I would bet classic aftermarket sets and many are networked on a computerized database.

eBay Motors is a good place to look too.

orange

Tagline
I forgot!

Nakdoc said he has many chassis/parts in a thread on TH. You might ask him.

glemon

New Around These Parts
When I say I need pushbuttons I meant the Pioneer unit I have as an analog tune without pushbuttons, it is complete, as new and very nice, but I want a pushbutton tuner. I did win the Pioneer UKP7600, the guy said he had at least one more, must have found some old store stock or old warehouse or something, he has a lot of vintage stereo equipment, anyway, got one too look forward to seeing the box arrive.

How do you post pictures here?, the photobuucket image code I use on other forums gets zapped when I try to use it here.