NEW BENCH SETUP

GeorgeP

Journeyman
Well...Harbor freight has this great bench for $99 bucks❣
NIce size, two drawers, Led lighting, AC outlets, and peg board! I mounted NEW load test box up on pegboard, scope and Audio Generator on top shelf. Room for big projects, and lower shelf to store parts bins. Perfect. 100 bucks...Ill get another one for the Ham transmitter / receiver fixit bench.
Current project is new Preamo board. REAL PCB should arrive Oct 6th. On bench now is just a one-to-one paper print of pcb with parts poking through for size verifications. 20230925_211412.jpg

Attachments

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
Some of their stuff is good!

one of their big floor jacks is the exact same one you get off the Snap On truck… it’s not red and doesn’t have logos on the side but same jack from same factory.

Tool boxes are good enough for home use. I sold my dads old Matco boxes for a larger nice bottom cabinet. Now looking to sell my snap on top box for a HF top box.

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
I bought 4 of the 5 drawer mechanics carts for our Houston UPS lab around 2017. Really good heavy duty construction. They were on sale for under $175 then . List for $269 now. I've got a lot of their stuff. The stuff that looks like flea market stuff is just that. Most other stuff is pretty good.