New Age music

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
I've heard of him but don't have any of his music. Do you have a favorite or something you'd recommend to one that does not have any of his music?

Thanks - Dennis

MrAcoustat

Journeyman
Sampler for Dennis - - Dance Of The Heart Voyager - - from the album - - Wachuma's Wave

[video=youtube;Tfy0-9ZZmKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfy0-9ZZmKs[/video]

Last edited:

MrAcoustat

Journeyman
Sampler for Dennis - - - Nignt Devotion - - From the album - - Suspended Memories

[video=youtube;bMwRUPOrHV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMwRUPOrHV0[/video]

NavLinear

Thank you so much for that. I like horses and percussion and the first song encompassed both. The second song had music that tied into the photos very well - I've been to many of the places that were shown during the song and the music drew from within - very refreshing. You have quite the musical taste!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
And now one for you Andre . Anything from Shpongle, Younger Brother or Ott. All are at Twisted Records. If I had to recommend one it would be "Are You Shpongled" and "Tales of the Inexpressible", both Shpongle records.

Oktyabr

Journeyman
A sandy beach on the Pacific coast of Washington
Tagline
---
And now one for you Andre . Anything from Shpongle, Younger Brother or Ott. All are at Twisted Records. If I had to recommend one it would be "Are You Shpongled" and "Tales of the Inexpressible", both Shpongle records.
Wholeheartedly agree! Shpongle, especially, has a very unique sound. I have all of their albums (and several other of Posford's efforts, including "Younger Brother"). Think "Nothing Lasts, But Nothing Is Lost" is my personal favorite.

Might also check out Phutureprimitive, Omnivore, Hallucinogen, Hybrid, Entheogenic and several more where those came from, if you want more of the low tempo, organic, electronica sound.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Ott, Prometheus, Crystal Method, Chemical Brothers.... Banco-de-Gaia, Tripswitch, Filla Brazillia

NavLinear

A big thumbs up on these! These two are quite good - actually they are very good.