NASCAR slugfest just before the race

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Hehe, the mighty Richard Childress, one of the most successful owners in racing, takes his wimpy potty mouth driver, Kyle Busch to task, in a headlock with multiple blows to the head :twisted: 'bout freakin' time :twisted:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7239 ... ar-stp-400

Kyle's leading the race right now, let's see if Richard whomps him a few at the next pit stop!!! That'd be something I pay to watch :violent1: No love for the inbred Busch brothers form me :violent1: :violent1:

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
Childress couldn't cause brain damage Busch doesn't have.

Larry
You have a point there Larry, still, you don't talk to your boss the way he has been lately, especially if the dude has a good eighty pounds on your scrawny ass! Serves him right. It would have been great to see Childress stompin' away from the trailer and Kyle taken out on a stretcher in a neck brace behind him, I'd buy that t-shirt :cheers: :mrgreen: :cheers:

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
Well JR.came in second. Which to me is cool.

Larry
Jr. has be a roll lately, good for him!! I just love his post race interviews, that dude is an introvert par excel ance, wipes his face mumbles something you can barely understand, he's just thinkin' about that ice cold Bud (his former sponsor always has waiting for him :cheers: ). You never see it on camera, that would be a no-no. But Ive seen him with the Budwieser VP of Sales afterwards handing him a hug and a beer :D

I was disapointed with Tony's crew chief bringing him in for a splash and 2 tires with 10 to go :evil: he won in 2009 with a gamble on fuel, he coulda had that race :evil:

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
Jr. is in 2nd for the most top 10 finishes. He was 4th in points. I can't stand the busch boys.

Larry
No love for them at Casa de la stu either, I was hoping to see a black eye, spit lip or a broken nose at least, but I'll settle for the embarrasment he's having knowin' the whole racing world knows his boss gave him a whoopass :violent1: :mrgreen: :violent1: