Nakdoc needs an avatar

nakdoc

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
highly biased
Those that have known me have probably wondered why I am, err, lacking in the picture department. I am creatively stifled. How about a few suggestions? You all are creative. I keep thinking close ups of obscure Nakamichi pieces parts is too lame. Suggestions welcome! (Nakdoc, BTW, was a gift from "Dancin Dan" a DeadHead taper back in the Nak 550 daze.)

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
[attachment=0:feiz1w5g]nesdoc.gif[/attachment:feiz1w5g]

Attachments

nakdoc

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
highly biased
I love the flying doctor, but he needs a stethoscope. The 1000 resonates, because I am much better with the older decks. Not sure that the pill connection would work well.
Bias....cloth has bias. FOX news has bias. What other associations can we make? BuyAss?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
The SHINY red botton. Didn't Ren and Stimpy have something to say about the red button.

nakdoc

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
highly biased
orange said:
[attachment=0:1s9offww]nesdoc.gif[/attachment:1s9offww]
Yes, Michael Nesmith off his last album. I think I have everything he's recorded.
I look more like Alfred E Newman tho.

edit: I wanted the picture below the Jenga tower. Gotta learn this non-V bulletin e group.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
nakdoc said:
orange said:
[attachment=0:3agm08fc]nesdoc.gif[/attachment:3agm08fc]
Yes, Michael Nesmith off his last album. I think I have everything he's recorded.
I look more like Alfred E Newman tho.

edit: I wanted the picture below the Jenga tower. Gotta learn this non-V bulletin e group.
That's him in 'Elephant Parts' at the start of Crusin'

Click on the thumbnail...I don't know the HTML thing and do not have a photohost...right click to save it to your computer and then you can upload it.

You may have to edit the size for the server but I should think not. Ask Jerry if you need to.

That was the second thought out of my mind so I'm proud I had it (a thought).