Mystery Muse Electronics Model One Preamp

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
As a matter of fact the car's limits were > than my own.
I always liked the posts by guys going to their first High Performance Driving School asking about suspension upgrades, anti-roll bars, special brake pads, all sorts of go faster goodies. With everyone of them the correct thing to do is spend the extra money on more driving schools as their skill is well below the capabilities of their car.

Back on topic, have we found out where to change the resistors for phono loading? should be pretty easy to find.

I have a Musical Fidelity head amp for LOMC that has phono loading and I didn't figure out how until I saw a second one with resistors installed. Mine didn't have any installed to change the loading. Sounded fine though.

NeverSatisfied

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Play the Game, don’t be the Game
Lol…you guys are the best, where else can you go from preamps to flywheels and back without missing a beat ?
I reached out to the gentleman who has one for sale on the bay and asked for some pictures of his volume control but nothing back yet. He lives about an hour from me so I am hoping he is responsive.
XJ, I think there are heavy duty posts on the phono boards that are for changing out the resistors, actually there are two sets per board and only one has a resistor attached so not sure if you just add a resistor to the empty posts or replace the ones that are already there. 5BAB0983-8AEB-4F47-B8D6-50F2792C5663.jpeg F0315A3E-D1B4-4FD1-8109-66B32A53D50B.jpeg

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
I guess you could figure out the schematic for the phono input as the loading resistors will be right at the input and determine what you have and maybe why you have two sets of posts.