My New Preamp!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
When Marlin sold. My buddy Stephen says I gotta have it. He has serial number 348 of the same series and it was the last Jeff built. Stephen is also on a first name basis with Jeff and has already contacted him about upgrades that may be needed. New faceplate are still available in silver and black. I wanted a black face to match the 2 blackface 700 WOPLS I have in line.

After that happens my Pioneer rack and everything in it will be for sale. I haven't powered up the Pioneer stuff in over a year and there's no reason to keep it other than bragging rights.. time for it to go.

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
It is a good day! Just checked our mail...Gail’s Illinois MMC showed up...77days! She’s sleeping with it on her pillow now...dreaming of sugarplums.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Good thing it's not Doritos and Mountain Dew...

and all I want for Christmas is socks, pants and underwear...

a Pioneer CT-F950...

and to wake up in the morning.

I lost another classmate last month.

All good stereo gear should substitute for weights...

and definitely tractor wheels :(

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Congratulations on acquiring your new pre-amplifier, Lee. I will have to read up about it. Seems there is at least one stereo magazine review on it. Will you be recabling with new XLR to RCAs for your source inputs/outputs?

Nando.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Do you have to get a separate phono preamp?

If you still have the Pioneer PL-707 turntable, I may be interested in it to match my Elite components.

Nando.