My Meds

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
They changed my meds today. I know I have upset some of you in the past and present. It was me ; but wasn't. If you want to know more PM me. All I can say is my wife said thank God. LOL

Larry

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
speakerman1 said:
They changed my meds today. I know I have upset some of you in the past and present. It was me ; but wasn't. If you want to know more PM me. All I can say is my wife said thank God. LOL

Larry
Send me you old ones :color:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Sure what is your addy? Really I can't with these. DTs aren't nice coming off of these. Been on them 7 years. Long time to be on a Narcotic. Don't know what the other stuff will do or not do though. He called them mood stabilizers. Oh well we shall see.

Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
That's exactly what a drug YOU take OUGHT to be called, mood stabilizer, YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
speakerman1 said:
Sure what is your addy? Really I can't with these. DTs aren't nice coming off of these. Been on them 7 years. Long time to be on a Narcotic. Don't know what the other stuff will do or not do though. He called them mood stabilizers. Oh well we shall see.

Larry
Ok then ship me some of you new ones :color:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Yep you need to be on some sort of stabilizer? Maybe they can install a sway bar or some stiffer shock absorbers? :cyclops: