Merry Christmas, and the best New Year yet.

Vintage 700b

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator
Lot’s going on everywhere, I am in the middle of a blizzard, and crazy cold here, as many of you are. I just wanted to send out a genuine appreciation for the forum, the music, the research, and continuing camaraderie. The forum here is a unique blend of talent, and knowledge which keeps us coming back. A special thanks to Joe, for his vision of “Always working on making it better...”

Be safe and enjoy the holidays !

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Merry Christmas To All & Happy New Year 2023

Finally, in from shovelling our double driveway and my mom's double driveway and making sure my mom has plenty of firewood stacked nearby for the wood stove.

Got the big Marantz SLT-12U temporarily patched in for playing LPs and having my favourite Italian beer for refreshment.

20201216_184027.jpg

20221223_153306.jpg

20221223_153427.jpg

Nando.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
This is not a turntable you would want to ship, unless the seller took great care in securing all of the linkages, besides all of the obvious packing considerations. I spent about an hour with Nick of The Turntable Shop going through the mechanical detail of the linear tracking operation and a full demonstration. I sold two other components at his shop in order to get the Marantz SLT-12U. He was good enough to hold it for me until those components sold - which didn't take long.

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Guys, what a year it has been. It sure is nice having a place like this to hang and rattle while the world turns to shit.
I appreciate each and everyone of you for making Phoenix what it is today.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

BTW--- The air did not hurt my face this morning. Got three wells running this morning that had been down a couple days. 5 more to go.