Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
It has been a long year. We have grown. A lot of good people have joined. We have had our ups and downs; but all is good. I'm still certifiable. So I will keep this short.

Merry Christmas and God Bless you all in the New Year coming.
Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Take no one for granted for God may need them at any time-----Merry Christmas people!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Geri and I wish you and your families wonderful holiday cheer and hope that everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and an especially good New Year.

Nando.

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
Merry Christmas!

I too would like to send best wishes to all the great people I have met here in the past year. Hopefully, the holidays will be enjoyable where ever you happen to be.

No snow and 30+ degrees in MN, does it get any better???

Merry Christmas All,
Robert

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. All I want for Xmas and the New Year is a healthy dog as I m tending to my sick dog right now. Nothing to big she either has kennel cough or bronchial infection. Poor lil girl ha a hacking cough. She is on Anti-biotics and I have some cough medicine for her tonight so she doesn't have to cough all night.

laatsch84

Journeyman
laatsch55 said:
Poor Squidley!!!
It's family tradition that the youngest wears all the bows on Christmas as well as you wear your bows on your birthday. Blackmail pictures are always great :) Plus the fact that we can still do that to him is the greatest gift of all :)

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
MY mom has the bathtub picture.

It won't work because I looked a lot better naked then.

BTW the oldest picture of me I know of is at one month of age with my dad. So cool.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
laatsch84 said:
laatsch55 said:
Poor Squidley!!!
It's family tradition that the youngest wears all the bows on Christmas as well as you wear your bows on your birthday. Blackmail pictures are always great :) Plus the fact that we can still do that to him is the greatest gift of all :)
No, his girlfriend will think it's the sweetest thing...could be daughter in law fodder.

Sarah. I hope you had something to play most of that gift on? (t's 6AM and I'm up so I haven't read everyting yet)?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Sarah and Kabub cooked a wonderful dinner last night. Both sets of parents were there and all 4 kids----it was great!!