Maxell’s new and sealed

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Hey John, if you want I'll get you some UX and the CDits as well...

orange

Tagline
John is getting a late Christmas present, I've done this before I think...

A 5-pk of Fuji FR II
Four UX 90s (same vintage as Kevin's c 1983 or so)
Two TDK DS-X 90s (I've amassed abut ten or so)
One 1985 Maxell XLII 90
A metal TBD
Kevin's CDits
One surprise.

Please don't record Michael Bolton/Bolotin on them though, he requires very special tape. :lol:

orange

Tagline
I don't recall everything I sent off the top of my head, you sent me pictures, John but the number was about the same and the box was filled tight.

I remember a 5 pack of Fuji DR-II, an FR-Metal, Triad 76 min Metal, some 80s Sony UX, TDKs and Maxells.

orange

Tagline
As I thanked Kevin a few days back, I got one heavy box of heavy blanks and he worked with me while I fitted the cost in my budget. In between I helped Tasuke by sending some of my own to him as a late Christmas present, some of which I was ultimately replacing with this purchase.

And as John has said, I sent him a new copy of the very first new Maxell blank he ever bought, which was pretty cool to me. And I got a lot of really nice blanks to replace some that I'd drawn down over time, mostly from selling or giving a few of my 'CARE packages' to others when I needed to.

The Maxell XLII-S was great to find and the TDKs and especially the 80s Sony UX varieties!

If you are thinking about trading with him I'd recommend it.

finebar4

Journeyman
Tagline
---
My pleasure!!!

As I thanked Kevin a few days back, I got one heavy box of heavy blanks and he worked with me while I fitted the cost in my budget. In between I helped Tasuke by sending some of my own to him as a late Christmas present, some of which I was ultimately replacing with this purchase.

And as John has said, I sent him a new copy of the very first new Maxell blank he ever bought, which was pretty cool to me. And I got a lot of really nice blanks to replace some that I'd drawn down over time, mostly from selling or giving a few of my 'CARE packages' to others when I needed to.

The Maxell XLII-S was great to find and the TDKs and especially the 80s Sony UX varieties!

If you are thinking about trading with him I'd recommend it.