Mark Levinson

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Just read a review. 100 wpc I'm just wondering how those AA amps that Mark has would compete. The reviews were very good on the AA amp also. Will have to look at the specs. I want something to build my one system on. Buying a piece at a time. Taking my time to do it. Looks would be a factor. I didn't know Harmen bought ML.

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
Just read a review. 100 wpc I'm just wondering how those AA amps that Mark has would compete. The reviews were very good on the AA amp also. Will have to look at the specs. I want something to build my one system on. Buying a piece at a time. Taking my time to do it. Looks would be a factor. I didn't know Harmen bought ML.

Larry
Yeah Mark sold the rights to his own name, go figure...he started Red Rose Music, has a shop in the Whitney Bldg in Manhattan, good stuff, he uses ribbions in his speakers :thumbright:

I totally dig that #331 just on looks alone it's worth a couple hundred :cheers: :tongue: :cheers:

speakerman1

Tagline
But will I still be able to get the PCBs that are missing? If so at what price. Creek put out a dual mono this year and I do like the brit sound.

Larry

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
But will I still be able to get the PCBs that are missing? If so at what price. Creek put out a dual mono this year and I do like the brit sound.

Larry
I shudder to think what the PCBs would cost to match the level of those outputs, that is a $6,000 amp dude, you need to talk to some experts before you get over your head with that bad boy, like I said, for a couple hundred, just to look at it would be fine. Jerry would crap his drawers if you bought that :twisted: :twisted:

Hell, makes me want to pee just lookin' at it :reindeer: :pottytrain3: :grommit: :bonedemon: :diabloanifire: :bonedemon: :thin: :whdat: I love these smilies !!!

speakerman1

Tagline
I'm not interested. I'm just watching. I don't want to buy something I have to look for parts. I'm a little tired of buying cheap and then putting a lot of hours into it. So go for it.

Larry

PS Harman has ruined a lot of good audio companies.

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
I'm not interested. I'm just watching. I don't want to buy something I have to look for parts. I'm a little tired of buying cheap and then putting a lot of hours into it. So go for it.

Larry

PS Harman has ruined a lot of good audio companies.
and is a mere shadow of it's former self, whose gonna teach the 'new order' when we're gone?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I could drive those outputs with Joe's new board, they are only MJ 15024's and 5's standard replacement for the 400 and 700, non-com-plementary of course.