Madge at the Super Bowl

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Did any of ya's see her? I thought she was fantastic, the best since Prince (Web's BF :mrgreen: ) a few years back. She was hot, hot, hot in that slinky dress, looked school marmish from the front, but wooboy from the back draped her uber fina ass sweetly :thumbright: :thumbright: , the new song was very cool, the set was awesome, she did feedback :ugeek: stole my heart all over again :pirate:

On some other forums they called her a 'past her prime' 'hag' WTF?? She's 60 freakin' years old, Gaga is a poor immatation, very poor...the material girl made my night!!! can someone copy a youtube and post it before they shut it down??

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Do you mean MADONNA?

I got home at the end of the third quarter and didn't realize it had gone that far.

All I've seen is because M.I.A flipped folks off quietly.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
The material girl put in a very fine performance stuwee, the best half time show that I can remember in a long time. Too bad all the focus is now on MIA instead of Madonna.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
60 don't bother me, Tina Turner was 65 or 70 and still provacative in her own Tina way, PURE SEXY>

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
stuwee said:
the new song was very cool

Wait a minute you didn't watch it and you new she sang a new song? I watched the whole thing and I didn't even know there was a new song. :rabbit:

I did get a view of her panties when she crouched down though.

Who is this MIA Character everyone is talking about? I saw a 400 pound Ceelow, but now sure who Missing in action is? :cyclops:

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Web Police said:
stuwee said:
the new song was very cool

Wait a minute you didn't watch it and you new she sang a new song? I watched the whole thing and I didn't even know there was a new song. :rabbit:

I did get a view of her panties when she crouched down though.

Who is this MIA Character everyone is talking about? I saw a 400 pound Ceelow, but now sure who Missing in action is? :cyclops:
I doubt we have heard her music, I think you need one of those shoulder radios to listen to that. :mrgreen:

Jim

orange

Tagline
M.I.A is a pop artist. Sounds like a 33 year old Tamil relocated to the UK if I read the last.fm entry right.

Also has recorded with the group Rye Rye. Don't know why she did that though, doesn't seem her style from watching her previously.

Paper Planes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sei-eEjy4g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOvetfF6TsI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The actual XXXO video makes it more interesting but I refuse to link to VEVO so here's Jay-Z and not the best remix.

orange

Tagline
laatsch55 said:
60 don't bother me, Tina Turner was 65 or 70 and still provacative in her own Tina way, PURE SEXY>
Best Buddhist legs ever.