Language creativity by Jeff (Pacific Stereo)...

Miracle Mile

Veteran and General Yakker
I'm not surprised to find my member name moderated by mister TapeNuts himself after a half year...

Funny to notice he needed almost six months to discover this...

Fuckin' idiot.

Life goes on. :wave:

J!m

Tagline
BOT
Is he insulting your heritage with that shizzle?

Dude is weak.

The “Crazy eights” project is still rolling... that’s my last participation over there. I won’t let down the good membership supporting the project over him and his shallow activities.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Kyle and Jim: Is there time remaining on the Travelling Tape? If there are no takers on the TH forum to complete the TT, I would be happy to contribute. But, I would detail my experiences here on the PACF.

Nando.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Why some forums end up sucking ... it's the bed-wetting. And being well past the ancient past of TH myself, it should be clear what I am referring to.

J!m

Tagline
BOT
That would be great if you wanted back in on the crazy 8’s tape. I haven’t heard anything from the thread, so I haven’t been back in a month or so. I’m not sure how much time is left even...

Elite-ist

Staff member
Okay, I can do that for you, Jim.

In the meantime, we have to put an end to posts on this forum directed to the administration of the Tapeheads forum or negative comments of TH, itself. As administrators of PACF we had long ago said we wouldn't allow this.

Nando.

mr_rye89

Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Kyle and Jim: Is there time remaining on the Travelling Tape? If there are no takers on the TH forum to complete the TT, I would be happy to contribute. But, I would detail my experiences here on the PACF.

Nando.
There is still time left, I'll have to see how much exactly. I'd be happy to send it to you if that's ok with J!m. I've had it for a long time so I'll apologize in advance because it probably smells of cigar and jerky.........

J!m

Tagline
BOT
Don’t forget the mildew smell- it came pre-mildewed.

I guess I have to check in over there and see if anyone else wanted to play.

Of course there’s no reason we couldn’t do another over here... 9A2C8E2A-EE55-46EA-8902-025F80FD5E8E.jpeg

Elite-ist

Staff member
I can PM you my mailing address, Kyle, if there's enough room for a song or two to be added to the tape and there are no other takers at TH who want to contribute.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
The Dutch are such free-wheeling individuals:

Dutch officials advise single people to find a sex buddy for lockdown
May 18, 2020 in Health

shutterstock_1686995602-scaled-e1589733857926.jpg

Nando.