KSRIGG

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
It was a not so little bird as i understood it.

I don't understand a lot mind you.

Happy Birthday

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Happy Birthday wishes for time well spent with family and friends. Hope it was a great day, with a few unexpected surprises to catch you off guard. Guys don't like to be fussed over when it comes to birthdays.

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Depends on who is doing the fussing Nando, I have a couple in mind that they could fuss for hours without me getting tired of it.

Happy Birthday Sutton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orange

Tagline
Elite-ist said:
Happy Birthday wishes for time well spent with family and friends. Hope it was a great day, with a few unexpected surprises to catch you off guard. Guys don't like to be fussed over when it comes to birthdays.

Nando.
I have do the fussing myself!

NavLinear

Something to remember on your birthday..Forget the past, it can’t be changed and forget the present - because I didn’t get you one!

Happy Birthday!!

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. I did enjoy a wonderful day complete with lots of well wishes, and presents and a delicious raspberry birthday cake from Publix Markets. It was great. Plus I got to be with my parents and family to celebrate. That was the biggest present.. Thank you all..

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
If you hurry on back home I might have a present for ya !!!!! LOL... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN ! I cant wait to see those cabnets ! You can drop them at my house if ya want to !

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
ksrigg said:
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. I did enjoy a wonderful day complete with lots of well wishes, and presents and a delicious raspberry birthday cake from Publix Markets. It was great. Plus I got to be with my parents and family to celebrate. That was the biggest present.. Thank you all..
Glad you had a great Birthday,,I,ll have to Re-nig on my present to you as my Niece,,was aressted by Mistake in an early morning Raid on a Downtown Minneapolis Hotel,,,,I,m Sure it,s all an Error as she said she only asked a Patron if he had a trailor hitch she could take the Chrome off of,,any one looks at her sweet face and you know she,s innocent,,FF

Attachments

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
She looks as though the brass under the chrome would be in trouble as well...and performing this act must increase the cup size of the person removing the chrome.

How much is bail?

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
ksrigg said:
She looks as though the brass under the chrome would be in trouble as well...and performing this act must increase the cup size of the person removing the chrome.

How much is bail?
Well shes certainly a lucky girl,,,seems as if the Judge took a Shine to her,,kind of took her under his wing,,,he hired her as a house keeper seems he has a large house an has a lot of knobs that need polishing

orange

Tagline
No, I cannot say that in this instance.

EDIT

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Personal Hygeine is very important.. And you can tell a lot about a woman by her personal physical enhancement choices. I would say your neice would be considered "high maintenance". The fingernails are definately enhanced, and who know, she may have had other work done as well...but I may be wrong. She looks sweet though...