King Loader

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well I have to go get the camera. I have changed 2 valves and an actuator. Am ordering another actuator @ 100.00. May have a bad switch so right now I'm cutting the tape and loading the splicer by hand. It is early but I'm about to try it. I may have to change the cutter blade.
Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Wish i was closer, we'd tag team that SOB. For a funny way to start your day check out the links in the admin section on Web's BDRcer thread.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Sorry your still having trouble with the loader. You need to get Lee out there for a road trip so he can kick it into shape. :cheers:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I'mk in the middle of valve and actuator heaven, i might can help with parts. Our shop also includes 18 Monarch lathes, 4- bridgeport mills, Blanchard grinders, Norton grinders, DUDE, we can make anything.

speakerman1

Tagline
It is a special Bimba. Changed the blade and have loaded over 100. Lubed the slider also. Counter is 3 mins off. But I check every so often. So no biggie there. About to load 200 Clear C-41s. Already changed 3 pancakes of 10,000 ft.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Well I have almost done 300 today. I'm on my last 50. Every time I sit down it messes up. LOL. Maybe I will get to the AA CDP today.

Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
See there, one threat from an all-not-there oilpatcher scared that puppy. Bimba is not unknown in the oilfield.

speakerman1

Tagline
Yea I had to go through the district people to order this one. 6 weeks to get it. The AA motor will be here Monday. Fixed the counter. It had gotten dirty. I must have been tired. I laid down to take a nap and I just woke up. I ran the vacuum pump hard today. I have to clean up the garage now and start on some speakers.

Larry