King Loader and Pancakes

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well I got a new pump. Much bigger and now that part is fixed. I have to get it to splice right. Have been working on it 2 days now. Will see what it takes to fix it.

Larry

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Of course by all means post some pics. I am interested in duplicators and any tape type equipment for that matter.

jking

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
King Cassette Loader

Hi, I'm Jack King, My dad, James King invented the first high speed cassette loader. I was with him and I ran the assembly department and did a lot of the engineering on the machine. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Here are some pics of the loader and pancakes. If I read right King was the 1st to come up with a cassette loader. They have a lot of lawsuits against other companies for patent infringement. Otari bought them out at some point. I'm still finding parts for it. It is all pressure and vacuum operated. Very little electrical components. It has 4 cards. It will wind prerecorded tapes also. I don't even want to go there. LOL The tape mess is just a small pile of tape. The pancake box holds 30 pancakes I think. If I remember right.
Larry

[attachment=4:1ogo3t4y]loader 002.jpg[/attachment:1ogo3t4y][attachment=3:1ogo3t4y]loader 003.jpg[/attachment:1ogo3t4y][attachment=2:1ogo3t4y]loader 004.jpg[/attachment:1ogo3t4y][attachment=1:1ogo3t4y]loader 005.jpg[/attachment:1ogo3t4y]

jking

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Hi, I'm Jack King, My dad, James King invented the first high speed cassette loader. I was with him and I ran the assembly department and did a lot of the engineering on the machine. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. :colors: