King Cassette Loader

jking

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Hi, I'm Jack King, My dad, James King invented the first high speed cassette loader. I was with him and I ran the assembly department and did a lot of the engineering on the machine. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Attachments

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
Welcome Jack.....stick around, I'm sure you will be hearing from a few members on this one.

You referenced an old thread of our dear departed founder "the Larrt" (speakerman1). I unfortunately did not know him but he made quite an impression on our original members. He was loading his brand of cassettes at one point (Phoenix).

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Hi, I'm Jack King, My dad, James King invented the first high speed cassette loader. I was with him and I ran the assembly department and did a lot of the engineering on the machine. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
These images are priceless. Thanks for the up.

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
Interesting topic....... Yes, Larry was one of the main tape reload guys here on the forum. I had many interesting conversations with Larry on his reload adventures. At one point (just before his passing) I was almost ready to buy a couple of his machines just for the engineering challenge.

Robert