K-Horns .... For sale

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
Nope... I didn't post any pics this time... Just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone might be interested... I have a set of K-horns... As far as I know they have the same things in them That Lee's Horns have.. Lee.. Correct me if I'm wrong.. I just don't use these like they should and can be used... They are a waste sitting in my living room... Now... As you all know... These things are huge... Shipping is a pain in the ass... And I'm in Va... Hour from Bristol motor speedway !! So if anyone wants a great GREAT pair of speakers and want to come get them of go through the shipping deal.... Let me know... And no... I don't have a price in mind yet... But I promise for what they are... Ill make you think you stole em !!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Yours have the Crites CT-125 tweets, the BMS 4592 mids, and the Crites 1526 woofs. Al K's Universal crossover...

kevin

I believe everyone on here is in good shape on speakers !!! lol... Krystal didn't like the thought of letting them go anyway !!!

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
Does that mean you're keeping 'em Kev?

Unfortunately the size of the speakers tends to limit sale to local lookers and those not living in yurts.

I'd be on them in a sec if you weren't so far away....my wife, on the other hand, would shoot me because she knows their size (she also knows how they sound). K's could come in the house but my 808's would have to go.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
If another Outlaw 990 shows up I'll be quick to lasso that tho.

kevin

Does that mean you're keeping 'em Kev?

Unfortunately the size of the speakers tends to limit sale to local lookers and those not living in yurts.

I'd be on them in a sec if you weren't so far away....my wife, on the other hand, would shoot me because she knows their size (she also knows how they sound). K's could come in the house but my 808's would have to go.
No... If I knew they were going to a good home...Id let em go !! I don't have to sell them...Don't need to sell them. But its a shame that good of speaker is sitting and not being used !!