Just when I had become a distant memory...

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
...I'm back! For some strange reason whenever my power blinks or when I bought a new computer I have trouble logging in. But Fast Forward has me all fixed up again. Been lurking all this time. I'll have to join back in. Hi, Jerry, Rex Everything, Speakerman1, Web Police, Fairchild, Acoustic, Stuwee and everybody else.

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
clhboa said:
...I'm back! For some strange reason whenever my power blinks or when I bought a new computer I have trouble logging in. But Fast Forward has me all fixed up again. Been lurking all this time. I'll have to join back in. Hi, Jerry, Rex Everything, Speakerman1, Web Police, Fairchild, Acoustic, Stuwee and everybody else.
Thats why I get the Big Bucks ,,and if you feel generous send me some money and I,ll make a donation ( on your behalf) to my favorite charity,,The Chaska Home for Waywerd Cheerleaders

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Hi Chris. It's been a long time since hearing from you. Been to any good concerts lately? How about new music you've picked up?

Nando.

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
Elite-ist said:
Hi Chris. It's been a long time since hearing from you. Been to any good concerts lately? How about new music you've picked up?

Nando.
Hi Nando, good to hear from you. I always enjoy your posts.

I recently saw a show by Stray Cats bassist Lee Rocker. I have tickets for The Beach Boys Reunion show at Red Rocks. I also have tickets for Los Straitjackets in August. I'm going to try and see a free show by Rosanne Cash at the end of summer.

I just picked up a newly released "Best Of" The Greg Kihn Band. I can't recommend it enough. Not a dud on it!

I also have been getting into a late '70's/early'80's era band from Pittsburg, The Iron City Houserockers. I recently bought a reissue of their first album. Very cool stuff! Kind of like a harder rocking Bruce Springsteen. Check 'em out, I think you might like them.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
It seems you will be hitting a few great concerts this summer. I like the Greg Kihn Band. I recently recorded "Can't Stop Hurtin' Myself" on a mix tape for a friend. Geri and I went to a concert in a small venue here in Squamish. If you know the Vancouver band Chilliwack, it was Bill Henderson we enjoyed that night. Later, I may post pictures from that night in the appropiate sub-forum.

We'll have to exchange mix tapes, Chris. You and I have a similar taste in music, and you make a very nice recording from what I remember while listening to the Traveling Guitar Tapes.

Nando.

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
Elite-ist said:
It seems you will be hitting a few great concerts this summer. I like the Greg Kihn Band. I recently recorded "Can't Stop Hurtin' Myself" on a mix tape for a friend. Geri and I went to a concert in a small venue here in Squamish. If you know the Vancouver band Chilliwack, it was Bill Henderson we enjoyed that night. Later, I may post pictures from that night in the appropiate sub-forum.

We'll have to exchange mix tapes, Chris. You and I have a similar taste in music, and you make a very nice recording from what I remember while listening to the Traveling Guitar Tapes.

Nando.
Not overly familiar with Chilliwack. A local radio station played "Fly At Night" recently. I had forgotten all about that song. Great tune! Another Canadian act they have been playing is Doucette. The tune is "Mama Let Him Rock And Roll". Another good one. I would love to do a tape swap sometime. Let me know.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Get tubal-My Girl will leave a permanent grin.