Just In Case's PL 400 to Wopl Conversion

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Thanks Joe.....sounds damn good too. We'll put a few hours on it then get the final AP tests. ON the horns now...time for the neighbors to get up anyway, their lawns need mowed!!

Jani got the meter bezels bead blasted and painted yesterday, so I'll put the faceplate together next...

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
No sibilance .....it's amazing.......and sax and other horns are JUST RIGHT!!! There's some trumpet on Chris Izaak's "Heart Shaped World" that is spellbinding when done right...,...and then there's Patricia Barber swallowing her mic....DAYAM!!

OK Neighbors, here comes some Crystal Method----Vegas----Track 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
No sibilance .....it's amazing.......and sax and other horns are JUST RIGHT!!! There's some trumpet on Chris Izaak's "Heart Shaped World" that is spellbinding when done right...,...and then there's Patricia Barber swallowing her mic....DAYAM!!

OK Neighbors, here comes some Crystal Method----Vegas----Track 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! Go BoY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOF!!!!!!

What a wicked thing to say to make me feel this way.....IIII Wanna fall in love!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Faceplate is ready, looks a lot better than when it showed up....

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Ken, the cabbage case will be here Tuesday, I'm goin fishin Wednesday, so It'll be shipped before I go fishin...