Jimmy's HH Scott Re-Cap...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Posted that pic by mistake Doug. I had just e-mailed Rick a pic of those as he was having problems with the small ones...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Done with the re-cap. Gotta set the bias and meters then put it on the AP and then the horns and re-assemble...

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Powered up just fine, got a protect relay click, adjusting bias now then on the AP...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Jimmy, I didn't like he cheapass silver plated, screwdriver-stripping sons a bitch screws holding the bottom cover on...so it gets some Pioneer deep ass buttonheads....

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Not a bad little amp....sounds good....until.....you start to strain it at around 50 watts per channel....I'm tellin ya, once you have a bottomless pit of headroom......you're ROONT...

Attachments

Jimmy

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Not a bad little amp....sounds good....until.....you start to strain it at around 50 watts per channel....I'm tellin ya, once you have a bottomless pit of headroom......you're ROONT...
I have a preamp that lets me hook up two amplifiers so I use the WOPL-400 as my main amp, and the Scott as a headphone amp. It works well for headphones, and it looks really cool.