Jenny, Naked and Afraid

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I didn't do anything today. I celebrated my birthday yesterday and am feeling rough and I can't see straight which makes for nasty soldering etc...

But she is coming along. Tomorrow I will make progress or "Making Hay" as Joe would say.....

IMG_4402.jpg IMG_4403.jpg

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
Well Hell....Happy Birthday you old fart! Hope you had a great time. Mine was on the 18th and I came down with the flu the day before. I never get a flu shot....might have to rethink that.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Love them black faceplates!!

Yupppp, Joe Dunn GOOD didn't he.

I just scored a handful of 700 Series II's... Gonna be a building fool. Just gotta clear out the couple Carver builds I have going and then have to order a bunch of stuff from Joe.... Looks like some late nights coming.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Thanks Lee..... Been Busy as hell. Not much for amps but have done dozens of C-4000's, C-1's, 4000t's, C-16's, a Pair of Silver Seven t's, and a smattering of carver amps... Right now, I'm finishing a build of 2 Carver Tube Amps a guy got at Carver-Fest. I have my C-1 waiting upgrade, and those 4 700 Series II's coming for WOPL'ing......... OH, and I need to finish my WOPL based monster Mono's. Why is my junk always WAITING to be built? Damn, My home stereo is in pieces waiting for who know's what. BUSY?? Indeed

I need a vacation

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Thanks Lee..... Been Busy as hell. Not much for amps but have done dozens of C-4000's, C-1's, 4000t's, C-16's, a Pair of Silver Seven t's, and a smattering of carver amps... Right now, I'm finishing a build of 2 Carver Tube Amps a guy got at Carver-Fest. I have my C-1 waiting upgrade, and those 4 700 Series II's coming for WOPL'ing......... OH, and I need to finish my WOPL based monster Mono's. Why is my junk always WAITING to be built? Damn, My home stereo is in pieces waiting for who know's what. BUSY?? Indeed

I need a vacation
The shoemaker never has shoes Perry...