Jamo THX One LCR Speaks

derek92994

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Picked up a nice pair of Jamos cheap, great speakers for the WOPL 1000. Rated at 250 WPC they have a very nice punch down to 20hz, pest control taken care of shortly after their arrival. Tweeters are working fine, but need replacement due to rotted foam surrounds. Still very much up to listening quality. Some surfaces of speakers have vinyl which has peeled or not there at all. May need to paint them.

Played some Shpongle Brain in a Fish Tank and DMT, quite an experience, poor neighbors :evil4:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Ooooh, those look nice Lee! Congrat's :glasses7:. They kinda look like 'slabs jr.' imho :binky:. Folks, how long before Lee starts blowin' drivers across the room :evil2:??

Don't do it Lee, those old girls are nice.

Sorry, I meant D2 not Lee, your avvie's are so similar I assumed...

Last edited:

derek92994

Tagline
Ooooh, those look nice Lee! Congrat's :glasses7:. They kinda look like 'slabs jr.' imho :binky:. Folks, how long before Lee starts blowin' drivers across the room :evil2:??

Don't do it Lee, those old girls are nice.

Sorry, I meant D2 not Lee, your avvie's are so similar I assumed...

:evil1::evil1: Thank you Sir. I love how they sound, and you can give them some real power for a moment of madness (and pest control)

derek92994

Tagline
To me, its a System for life, 100% happy with quality. Who knows that the future holds right? Audiophilia is a strong power!