Introducing the Phase Linear 400 Series 1 Revision B Light Board

Tagline
Born and Raised In The 700 Watt Club.
Thanks joe that would be awesome!!!!
I was kinda-sorta kidding on the petition thing but wow? Leave it to Joe to never have an unsatisfied customer! Now THAT'S true dedication to the cause.

By the way Joe, I installed the light board you sent me last week in one of the 700's this weekend. Stunning is all I can say. It took the original dull incandescents and brought that amp back to life. Just looking at it makes me feel like it gained 100 watts! :toothy5:

I can't wait to do the others up the same. You really have a Phantastic product that can bring just about any Phase Phanatic to tears of joy. Very happy indeed! :thumbup:

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I was kinda-sorta kidding on the petition thing but wow? Leave it to Joe to never have an unsatisfied customer! Now THAT'S true dedication to the cause.

By the way Joe, I installed the light board you sent me last week in one of the 700's this weekend. Stunning is all I can say. It took the original dull incandescents and brought that amp back to life. Just looking at it makes me feel like it gained 100 watts! :toothy5:

I can't wait to do the others up the same. You really have a Phantastic product that can bring just about any Phase Phanatic to tears of joy. Very happy indeed! :thumbup:
They are on their way to you Dave...

Tagline
Born and Raised In The 700 Watt Club.
They are on their way to you Dave...
I had a 700B that had not been cleaned up. So I took off the faceplate, and found two different bulk caps inside? One original, and another longer one. The original SANGAMD 9,800 uF and the longer one a CALLINS 7,500 uF. Oh hell no! I first had that one fixed! I had another original SANGAMD 9,800 uF lying around. (these will be replaced later when WO'd). Then I dusted out the inside, and proceeded to disconnect the light board. By the way, when cleaning pots, RCA contacts and the like, what is recommended? DEOXIT 5? DEOXIT 100? Or not that but something else? I Used canned air to blow out all crevices and it cleaned up nicely.

I then fired up the soldering station and installed the white oak board, then put her back together. I Really enjoyed breathing a newer cleaner brighter life into it. Its a start anyway?

Seriously Joe..........I'll be the W.O. cheerleader/mascot for free! :hello1: I love your product! But dressing up as a VU meter or bread board and NOT for Halloween but on a normal day? Well;........ I don't think anybody would get it? Ha ha!

(Okay. I'm probably the only one who thinks that was funny.)

Maybe. Ummmm yeah I'm gonna go hide now...................................:hiding:

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I had a 700B that had not been cleaned up. So I took off the faceplate, and found two different bulk caps inside? One original, and another longer one. The original SANGAMD 9,800 uF and the longer one a CALLINS 7,500 uF. Oh hell no! I first had that one fixed! I had another original SANGAMD 9,800 uF lying around. (these will be replaced later when WO'd). Then I dusted out the inside, and proceeded to disconnect the light board. By the way, when cleaning pots, RCA contacts and the like, what is recommended? DEOXIT 5? DEOXIT 100? Or not that but something else? I Used canned air to blow out all crevices and it cleaned up nicely.

I then fired up the soldering station and installed the white oak board, then put her back together. I Really enjoyed breathing a newer cleaner brighter life into it. Its a start anyway?

Seriously Joe..........I'll be the W.O. cheerleader/mascot for free! :hello1: I love your product! But dressing up as a VU meter or bread board and NOT for Halloween but on a normal day? Well;........ I don't think anybody would get it? Ha ha!

(Okay. I'm probably the only one who thinks that was funny.)

Maybe. Ummmm yeah I'm gonna go hide now...................................:hiding:

Um.......yep....