I deleted some threads

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I deleted some threads I started that I thought were wrong to start. I don't delete other peoples threads. Just the ones I start after thinking about it. They were wrong. If you feel I shouldn't have done this please tell me.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You are the owner, you wash bottlss, reset the carburetor jets...do what you gotta do.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
orange said:
You are the owner, you wash bottlss, reset the carburetor jets...do what you gotta do.
I just found them offensive and that wasn't what I was trying to do. We are a community that cares about each other. I never meant to offend anyone and I feel that I did. Really I was trying to understand. I just did it in the wrong way. Yes I am the head bottle washer of my world. Don't think I matter much in others. LOL

Larry

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Am I good to go for a Pro-Pioneer thread, then?

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Elite-ist said:
Am I good to go for a Pro-Pioneer thread, then?

Nando.
I'm in favor of good hybrid crop seeds myself, being the nephew of farmers.

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
speakerman1 said:
orange said:
I just found them offensive and that wasn't what I was trying to do. We are a community that cares about each other. I never meant to offend anyone and I feel that I did. Really I was trying to understand. I just did it in the wrong way. Yes I am the head bottle washer of my world. Don't think I matter much in others. LOL

Larry
It's a respectable decision because of your intent in doing so. Personally I would threadlock unless things are reeling out of control. On threadlocking though, it would be nice to give a little explanation at the end.

Around here I think this is your house