Hi, my name is Bill Berndt

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Welcome to our board Bill. Your last name is very uncommon.... my ex's last name is Berndt also. Might be a long lost relative. She is 50 now

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
What the heck is a underwater transformer you folks talking about? I must have missed that thread when I had my heart procedure last week

mlucitt

What the heck is a underwater transformer you folks talking about? I must have missed that thread when I had my heart procedure last week
There was a PL700B sold on ebay that was evidently standing on its transformer when the basement flooded. The water came halfway up the lower meter face by virtue of a rust stain across the meter lens, so we assume the transformer was completely underwater for an undetermined amount of time.

This thread was started by the buyer and we now have a new member in addition to a rescued PL700B.

Oh, and it seems your heart procedure was successful... Congratulations!

Geegz

Journeyman
Tagline
---there is no replacement for displacement

oldphaser

Chief Journeyman
Bill,

If your interested in dimensional measurement (as it relates to your machining) as well as Phase Linear...........

Well let's just say I have 30+ years experience in both.

Ed

berndt

New Around These Parts
FB_IMG_1562515620152.jpg
This deck was given to my friend Chad Stelly formerly of Acoustic Sounds. Stelly has given me a few beautiful tonearms.