Hi All, Been flat out lately......

Tagline
A clear conscience is actually a bad memory.
And have just returned from a UK road trip ( First time in decades...... odd as i live here! ) I spent the week in Warwickshire and it was excellent!

Took the petrol slurping monster as the weather was around 40C ( Unheard of in the UK ) and the roof comes off!

Some of the buildings are over 700 years old, and the Hotel we based ourselves in has elements built in 1104 AD when it was an Abbey.....

Back now and ready for usual audio frolics.....

And yes these are Infrared photo's ........ someone ( Me ) picked up the wrong camera!

PC

Attachments

NeverSatisfied

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Play the Game, don’t be the Game
The pictures are kind of cool even if it was by accident.
In 2012 my company sent me over to Hull UK for 3 weeks. I was at one of the older pubs and talking to the owner about the history. I was blown away by the fact that the slab of wood I was leaning on had been serving patrons for over 600 years. Frigging amazing to me….

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Excellent! Love the infrared Shaun. The lucky accident is always exciting. The church and graveyard in particular is just excellent. I only have one camera now - a Fuji XT-1 - so it always shoots color. But I find myself processing for a slightly modified infrared look using Affinty when there are any kind of clouds in a sky. A lot like this:

Ohio5IR copy.jpg

Last edited:
Tagline
Thanks All, I must admit i was quite surprised when i downloaded the card! I have two older Nikon cameras, One i converted to Infrared, and the other not.... time to mark them up!
@ Bob - That looks great! And you are right about the clouds, they are crying out for IR or processing:cool: Big Skies!! Fab....

@ Mr Rhye - That was my exact thoughts with my spare camera, not worth a lot to sell it on, so lets 'butcher' it!!

@ NeverSatisfied - Sadly i always take it for granted, until i get to an old building and just look at it, The hotel had parts from 1104.... My own home, which i count as relatively modern, was built in the 1700's ( As are all the rest around my village, or older than that ) These are just a few shots taken from my immediate location.... I am going to appreciate them more in the future!

PC

Attachments

Tagline
@ Mr Rhye - That trumps my beastie on MPG! On a £ per mile basis though i think my beastie wins handsdown ....... unfortunately :eek:

@ Miles - I found some shekels and sold a non essential body part ( Not my Brain!! ) and purchased some petrol, Woo Hoo....