Hi.........again

Glantoir

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
He doesn't say a whole lot.
Hi guys, I thought as its been so long since I've been here that I should post here first.
I kinda fell off the edge of the two forums I regularly posted on (PH and TH) through no problems with either forum I might add, just didn't feel I had anything worthwhile to contribute.
Anyways,I am here again and intend to pick up and try to contribute as best I can in the future.

(..........huh.......I knew that boy would come crawling back again!)

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Hi guys, I thought as its been so long since I've been here that I should post here first.
I kinda fell off the edge of the two forums I regularly posted on (PH and TH) through no problems with either forum I might add, just didn't feel I had anything worthwhile to contribute.
Anyways,I am here again and intend to pick up and try to contribute as best I can in the future.

(..........huh.......I knew that boy would come crawling back again!)
math airson ur faicinn air ais

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Nice to see you drop in, Pat. If you haven't been engaged in audio stuff, lately, surely you've done a few things of note besides slaving at work.

Nando.

Glantoir

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Thanks guys

.................surely you've done a few things of note besides slaving at work.

Nando.
Nope,just the same old same old Nando,and that just might be the problem. I think I should start making up a bucket list

. mga69.gif

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I'm hopelessly Anglo, so I had to translate, but if you ever get your Irish up, remember to stick to a pint.

Good to see you again, Pat.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Pat: Perhaps it's time to start a Phoenix Audio Travelling Tape project. Was there any good rock in the 80's? How about 80's New Wave? That might get your creative juices flowing again. I could post something in the next week to see what interest there might be among members to do such a project.

Nando.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Pat: Perhaps it's time to start a Phoenix Audio Travelling Tape project. Was there any good rock in the 80's? How about 80's New Wave? That might get your creative juices flowing again. I could post something in the next week to see what interest there might be among members to do such a project.

Nando.
My audio room is spankin' clean since we put the house on the market. No clutter. And I've been aching to do some analog recording since before summer - but have had no time.

If a 'traveling tape' extravaganza were to ensue ... I'd dive in if I could be at the front end of the stream, earlier instead of later.
Just wouldn't want to be committing to the gig if it runs past October where we might be packing stuff up to get out of dodge.

I could also donate some sweet tape stock to the effort.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I've still got a ton of the unlabeled C45s and 90s Larry sold, practically gave away most of the chrome ones selling to members but I can supply.

Glantoir

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Thanks Tony,Ben & Steven.

A Phoenix TT sounds good Nando, I think it should be a lottery style one as we did on TH's, as this gives everybody a shot at winning the thing at the end.

Don't know about New Wave from the 80's though, it was kinda old wave by then IMHO,but for me the late 70's was when my all time favourite music was made.
Thin Lizzy,AC/DC,The Stranglers,DrFeelgood,The Jam,Sex Pistols,Graham Parker & The Rumour, Michael Bolt....emmm.... sorry...wrong decade!!!!! :confused2:

BubbaH

Tagline
---
When I noticed Pat's posting I immediately thought of a Traveling project. And wondered if Pat was still into MD's. However its nice to see you back Pat.

I potentially could get in on the Traveler when that comes up. Looking forward to how that shapes up.