Hello :)

Alex SE

Journeyman
Tagline
Amateur
What to say :) For the most I'm interested in cassette decks (love Technics), trying to learn more about electronics and how to repair a gear .

Alex SE

Journeyman
Tagline
Amateur
Thanx Iaatsch and Nando! If you don't mint I'll keep visiting this place every evening after the work :) Like to read and learn new stuff. You have great people here somebody told me and I can see that some well known experts are arriving too :)
Like even your sense for humor :)

BTW, my English is not perfect (but still better than your Swedish) so don't be confused if I write something strange :)

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Yes- you are correct- my Swedish is AWFUL!
Greetings from South East USA! WELCOME!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Thanx Iaatsch and Nando! If you don't mint I'll keep visiting this place every evening after the work :) Like to read and learn new stuff. You have great people here somebody told me and I can see that some well known experts are arriving too :)

BTW, my English is not perfect (but still better than your Swedish) so don't be confused if I write something strange :)
I speak oilfield occasionally....that can be REALLY strange...

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast

Don't worry about that Alex. Perry will give you a HUH?? if he can't understand... :)

Welcome to Phoenix.