Hello new to the forum

plex

Journeyman
Hi my name is Peter. I've been reading the forum for about a month now. Lots of great info thanks everyone for their contributions. I will be doing a WOPL build on a PL400 Series 1. The system was given to me by my father in 1995 he brought it new in 1968 and the PL400 sometime in the 70s. Mcintosh C26 and four Bose901 series 1.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Hi Peter: Glad to have you join our forum. You have the basis of a healthy stereo system. Earlier this year, I acquired Bose 901 Series I speakers (with stands, equalizer and test LP) from the original owner. I always had a hankering to buy a pair back when I was a young adult and viewed them in the annual stereo directory magazines.

What's the rest of your system comprised of?

Nando.

plex

Journeyman
Hi Peter: Glad to have you join our forum. You have the basis of a healthy stereo system. Earlier this year, I acquired Bose 901 Series I speakers (with stands, equalizer and test LP) from the original owner. I always had a hankering to buy a pair back when I was a young adult and viewed them in the annual stereo directory magazines.

What's the rest of your system comprised of?

Nando.
Yeah I have the stands and equalizer for the Bose. Also have a Kenwood KT5000 tuner, Revox A77 reel to reel, Akai GX7 cassette deck(not working). There was a old turntable I don't know the name that used a C battery to power the tone arm I think. Had a second turntable Sharp RP117 that stopped working. And a Marantz PMD 526C CD/Media/Bluetooth player.

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Hi my name is Peter. I've been reading the forum for about a month now. Lots of great info thanks everyone for their contributions. I will be doing a WOPL build on a PL400 Series 1. The system was given to me by my father in 1995 he brought it new in 1968 and the PL400 sometime in the 70s. Mcintosh C26 and four Bose901 series 1.
welcome aboard!!!