Hello Folks!

kingman

Journeyman
Tagline
---
As a life long Phase Linear addict and collector and also member of the Carver Audio, Carversite, and Vintage Hi-Fi forums, I thought this would complete and round out my passion for audio information. Was turned on by member Bonzoro and am looking forward to exploring the site. As far as Phase Linear gear...well...I have a lot! :hello1:

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Welcome Kingman to Phoenix. We like big things - including audio gear. A Nav welcome babe is waiting for you.

Attachments

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Welcome to Phoenix buddy! Love your avvie, is it you? Can I steal it??

It's not just PL around here, tons of other info from some master techs and golden eared weirdo's :toothy8:

Hope ya have fun!!

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
We all have big...AVATARS here.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I would buy a car from that face! Have fun here!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
As a life long Phase Linear addict and collector and also member of the Carver Audio, Carversite, and Vintage Hi-Fi forums, I thought this would complete and round out my passion for audio information. Was turned on by member Bonzoro and am looking forward to exploring the site. As far as Phase Linear gear...well...I have a lot! :hello1:
Glad you Came over, you'll love it here. As i said, the info and people on this site are worth their salt. Let me know if i can help you in any way.

Perry (Bonzoro, WOPL Sniffer, asshole)

:)

oldphaser

Chief Journeyman
As a life long Phase Linear addict and collector and also member of the Carver Audio, Carversite, and Vintage Hi-Fi forums, I thought this would complete and round out my passion for audio information. Was turned on by member Bonzoro and am looking forward to exploring the site. As far as Phase Linear gear...well...I have a lot!
It saddens me to report that Kingman passed away yesterday. He entered hospice care a few days ago.